Content.

My Dearest Barren,

If you read my last post you know how being content for me in this moment is a struggle. (Nearly everything Barren related is a struggle.) I can't shake this feeling of wanting another baby.
Many of us Barren get comments by unknowing strangers and this is where God's word comes into our lives.

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 
Hebrews 13:5  
 Because we have Christ in our lives and He will never FORSAKE us, we should be content. He has plans to prosper us and not harm us. He, in His infinite wisdom, knows why. He has chosen you to bear this barren cross. Further yet, He expects us to guard ourselves from covetousness. He expects us to take rest in Him and be content with His hands in our lives. Let me tell you this verse really hit me today. The good Lord knew I would need it. So I pray for you, all Barren, and myself that the Lord shows us mercy and help us be content with what He has so graciously given.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruling.

Faint.